Monday 20 October 2014

Scene 09 Thumbnails and Animatics

As this is my most complicated scene I have decided to do some more refined thumbnails and try out some different ideas. For this scene I have decided to take a lot of reference from the Ice Age Gone Nutty short in particular a scene where Scrat is falling through the sky. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etKCHLgW_o0    approx 1:38 into the video.

So for the first thumbnails he is praying at the beginning and then start to swim over towards the can.




Animatic 1:



For the second set of thumbnails I decided to take out the praying as I had mixed feedback from it as people thought it was confusing as to what the character was doing so now he just comes into view screaming and then looks up notices the can then starts to swim over to it.



Animatic 2:


No comments:

Post a Comment