Sunday 1 November 2015

Poseidon Rising

Here is our final Poseidon Rising animation, I had a great time working on this project with my university friends, we worked very well together and I am very proud of what we have produced.



My responsibilities for this project was to Animate and Rig both characters in the short. This was a challenging ordeal as I was originally only supposed to animate however after fellow team member dropped out I had to step up and do the rigging. I learnt a lot of new skills from this project including advanced facial rigging and new skinning techniques to create great realism. I thoroughly enjoyed animating both characters especially the creature due to its unique design (George Skodras) it was quite the challenge, especially to find good reference which in the end I was unable to find any, so had to do it purely from my imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment