Wednesday 1 October 2014

Previous Projects

Here is an animation I did for my final project in 2nd year called 'Too Good To Share'

For this I actually did everything so I modeled, textured, animated, set up the lighting, rigged, rendered and edited with sound effects.

The main software I used was:


  • Maya for modeling and animating
  • Mudbox for finer modeling and texturing. 
  • Photoshop for finer texturing
  • Adobe Premiere for editing.
This was a big project for just one person which of course we weren't expected to do however due to circumstances beyond my control, other projects which I was working on for instance a collaboration for a game with 3rd year students fell through. Therefore in order to create more work for myself I had to lengthen this project. Even though I had been given more time with it, it was still a struggle to finish and involved a lot of sleepless nights working throughout.

I am actually very proud of this project with the amount of work I managed to produce and the quality with the skills that I learnt from it enhanced me through many fields of practice.

For a better quality version please visit my Vimeo page:

https://vimeo.com/96521820

No comments:

Post a Comment